8th Annual New Beer's Eve
Front Page News in L5P
Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 9pm-1am
All inclusive party with appetizer buffet, well liquor, house wine and over 40 beer choices. Beer list will be posted soon on the website. Premium liquor and shots will be available for an upcharge.
2018-19 Beer Options
Front Page News
Draft: Abita Andygator, Blue Moon, Monday Night Drafty Kilt, Miller Lite, Stella, SweetWater: 420, IPA, Terrapin: Gose, Hopsecutioner, Yuengling
Bottles and Cans: Abita: 30/90, Amber, Big Easy, Purple Haze, Seasonal, Turbo Dog; Dale’s Pale Ale, Dixie Black Voo, Genesee Cream, Goose Island: Winter, Octoberfest; Kaliber N/A, Orpheus: Atalanta, Serpent Bite, Red Stripe, Rogue: Dead Guy, Mocha Porter; Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Terrapin Hi-5, , Victory Prima Pils,
Bottles and Cans available both places: Amstel Light, Angry Orchard, 21st Amendment Watermelon, Back in Black IPA, Bells Two Hearted, Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Corona, Corona Light, Dogfish 90 Min IPA, Heineken, Heineken Light, Michelob Ultra, Miller Lite, Newcastle, Not Your Father’s Rootbeer, Odouls, PBR, Atlanta Brewing Hoplanta, Southern Tier 2X IPA, Strongbow,, Three Taverns: Night on Ponce, Prince of Pilsner; Wild Heaven: Ode to Mercy, Emergency Drinking Beer
**list subject to change based on actual availability on Dec. 31**
- DJ Qtip on the FPN Stage, Flip Cup and Beer Pong in the heated garage
- Appetizer Buffet will include: Chicken Wings, Chicken Fingers, Spinach Dip, Buffalo Chips, Sliders, Pretzel Bites, Hummus, Corn Dog Nuggets, Tater Tots, Chips and Salsa, veggie & cheese platter, Swedish meatballs, sandwiches and Cameli’s Pizza
- For liquor drinks: all well is included, Rebel Yell Bourbon, Absolute and Jager, Bird dog and El Jimador shots will be a $3 upcharge. All other premium options are full price.
- Dress is casual – Coat Check available for $2
- Please note: Drinks will be available for purchase from 1am to 2:00am, when the open bar closes. Last call will be at 2:00am.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
21 and up event, no kids, no babies, no pets. Rain or shine, no refunds. (mostly indoor event, so shouldn’t be a problem) We do not have Designated Driver tickets for this event.